+ Reply to Thread
Page 5956 of 5956 FirstFirst ... 49565456585659065946595459555956
Results 59,551 to 59,556 of 59556

Thread: O-Ring Discussion (Pictures - Help - Hauls - General Conversation)

Quote Originally Posted by Robowang View Post
    Curch - I never talk to you any more and that makes me sad.
    He's live right now if you want to talk to him.

I never really got into the new sculpt figures much, due to us only having the first wave and a few sporadic releases afterwards.
    But, the Swamp rats and this Storm Shadow mold fit into ARAH almost flawlessly. True the ninja head is a little small but not that bad at all and i'd love an ARAH Swamp Rat. Maybe my favourite mold from that era.

DW - Have fun on vacation! You've earned it. Except you'll just spend the time benching tree trunks in the woods because you have a problem (Or giant cactuses in the desert...I have no idea what constitutes a camp out west. Our camps are made of corn in Ohio.)

Mikey - I love the look of the painted face Spy Troops figures...I went that route for the Tiger Force set...but I don't think I bothered collecting those variations on purpose for the regular line.

SP - That Predacon is still amazing. If they had changed Lobotomaxx a lot more from his U.S. release, I would probably want to hunt down the set of three Sombrero Lunartix.

God - It's me, Margaret.
    Always here man!

CCC Founder / Bald Master ozzie92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordland View Post
    I never really got into the new sculpt figures much, due to us only having the first wave and a few sporadic releases afterwards.
    But, the Swamp rats and this Storm Shadow mold fit into ARAH almost flawlessly. True the ninja head is a little small but not that bad at all and i'd love an ARAH Swamp Rat. Maybe my favourite mold from that era.

I DO like the green Swamp rat...

Found this table at my brother's house.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DW - Have fun on vacation! You've earned it. Except you'll just spend the time benching tree trunks in the woods because you have a problem (Or giant cactuses in the desert...I have no idea what constitutes a camp out west. Our camps are made of corn in Ohio.)

Mikey - I love the look of the painted face Spy Troops figures...I went that route for the Tiger Force set...but I don't think I bothered collecting those variations on purpose for the regular line.

SP - That Predacon is still amazing. If they had changed Lobotomaxx a lot more from his U.S. release, I would probably want to hunt down the set of three Sombrero Lunartix.

God - It's me, Margaret.
    We must. We must. We must increase our busts. Wait. What is wrong with admiring wood? That said, Im already missing the weights.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5956 of 5956 FirstFirst ... 49565456585659065946595459555956